Uf, this was quite a busy week at work – three days, 75 tests to correct – need I say more? 😉 Luckily it’s over so I can relax a bit in the next week or two. 😀
Fact of the week:
- Waking up to a warm, sunny morning always makes me feel happy and grateful, even if it is at 6 a.m. And if it is after a day or even days of rain, it’s that much more special. 😀
Quote of the week:
This week, the world lost an amazing and inspirational woman – Maya Angelou. I actually watched her on Oprah’s Master Class about a week ago and was just in awe of her. It’s only fitting that I write down some of her quotes.
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
- You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.
- Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Articles of the week:
- Wow, some people are really talented and have a very active imagination. Really cool street art which will surely brighten up your day.
- Do you want to book your favourite musician for your next party? This is how much you have to save up. My favourite band isn’t on the list – maybe because they are not known around the globe, so I guess I have to contact their manager to see if there’s enough in my piggy bank. :p
- With Summer fast approaching, you can head to Croatia to enjoy the warm weather, rich history, clean water, delicious food, nice parties and so much more.
Movie of the week:
- Dirty Dancing. Although I don’t like some of the content, I just LOVE the music. Every time I hear it on the radio, it takes me back and puts me in a great mood.
Photo of the week:
- And it kind of makes sense. 🙂
Activity of the week:
- When the weather is great, you have to make the most of it, don’t you? 😀
- Because it may soon turn into this.
- What’s a girl to do when it’s raining cats and dogs and she left her umbrella at home? Some retail therapy. 🙂 And best of all? The store had a ”get 3, pay for 2 items” sale so I got one for absolutely nothing. 😀
- And since the store only had children’s umbrellas, my niece will be very happy. I did make it home relatively dry – legs and feet don’t count. :p
- Having a lazy Saturday morning is always good to unwind and de-stress. And riding a bike to the city centre just makes it feel like you’re on holiday. And the city sure was busy.
- Went for a walk with a friend and found these two lovely ladies. 😉
Songs of the week:
- It just has to be connected to the movie of the week., doesn’t it? 😀 I’ve decided for Hungry Eyes from Eric Carmen. The song, for me, has that romantic, summery feel to it, and it is such that you would just sing along to in your car with the roof down, while the gentle breeze is caressing your skin. 🙂
- Patrick Swayze and his She’s like the Wind also deserve to be posted.
I hope you had a great week!
Also check out www.heal-and-prosper.com!