Fact of the week:
- When the weather is gorgeous you just need to make the most of it. 🙂
Quote of the week:
- This time I am going to quote a student of mine after learning how well the class did in the national exams: You have taught us well. It’s always nice to hear positive feedback. 😀
Articles of the week:
- Do you spend a lot of money on groceries each week and want to reduce the bill? A couple has done it successfully.
- They say that a clean home is a happy home. It can be a boring chore but you DO feel better when everything is spotless and shiny, don’t you? 🙂 Here are 55 cleaning tips and tricks – from removing hard water stains to cleaning make-up brushes and so much more.
Movie of the week:
- Sherlock – TV series with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. I had always thought that Jeremy Brett was the only one who could portray Sherlock until I saw Benedict Cumberbatch. If you haven’t watched the episodes, I highly recommend you do. It has a 9.3 raiting on IMDb.
Photo of the week:
- Tourist enjoying what our city has to offer.
Activity of the week:
- Rollerblading! It was nice clearing my head after a day at work and just enjoying the sunshine and the breeze.
- And while I was rollerblading, lunch was getting ready.
- Finding these two lovely shower cloths. Aren’t they just the cutest? 😀
- We had the first heath wave of the year (temperatures over 30 degrees C). As I can’t stand the heath, I stayed mostly indoors where there’s an AC. 😀 The only thing you can wear is:
Song of the week:
- Titanium by David Guetta, covered by Madilyn Bailey
I hope you had a great week!
Also check out www.heal-and-prosper.com!