Fact of the week:
- Sometimes, getting started is the hardest part even when you know you will feel great afterwards.
Quote of the week:
- Remember to play after every storm. Mattie Stepanek
Articles of the week:
- My love for British English started in my teens and hasn’t stopped. Their sense of humour is also my cup of tea, while I cannot relate to ours. My ears somehow just hear British English when I’m walking along the streets of our town and my heart starts melting. 🙂 Like every language, they also have their own slang words that might be hard to understand, but luckily there’s a really nice blog dedicated to them.
- People often learn most valuable lessons when life gives them challenges (a serious illness, a near-death experience, accidents, war, etc.), and sometimes changing the world starts with making your bed.
Photo of the week:
- This is what we should say when we look in the mirror. 😉
Activity of the week:
- Visiting Open Kitchen for the first time. As you can see, there are stalls where chefs from different restaurants prepare dishes from around the globe. You can try local cuisine, Cuban, Egyptian, Spanish, Argentinian, etc. Just walking around makes you hungry because the smells are just wonderful and all the food just looks mouth-watering.
- Found two relatively nice dresses, but I didn’t buy them, something just didn’t feel right. What do you think?
- It was summer solstice yesterday and museums had some free activities for all the citizens as well as tourists. My sister, nephew, and I decided to go on a walk with Roman ghosts. We were taken along the most important paths and findings of the Roman times – it was definitely interesting and educational.
Song of the week:
- Hall of Fame by The Script feat. will.i.am. I really good, uplifting, motivational, positive song.
Hope you had a great week!