Fact of the week:
- Just because you feel super energised one day doesn’t mean you will feel the same next day – the joys of having ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease. 😉
Quote of the week:
- Let go of your attachments to how and when your wealth will come to you. Be patient and have faith that your efforts will bear fruit. Acknowledge your blessings, and be confident in your ability to create. Wealth will come to you naturally and easily. by Peggy McColl
Articles of the week:
- Being a teacher I always dread the national tests that the pupils have to take at the end of the year when they are in the 6th and 9th grade – not because I think that they are underprepared, but because so much emphasis is put on the results which sometimes do not reflect the knowledge they show during lessons. I am really amazed at what one head teacher did – and it is what matters most in life at the end of the day, isn’t it?
- A blast from the past. 🙂 The photo with the deer is just cute, and the one with the lion quite dangerous. How could the two stay so calm?
- How one woman made a huge profit with selling only one dress on eBay? This is how.
- Can I be your flower girl? How could someone actually say no to her?
Photo of the week:
- I was complaining about how cold the weather was, but this week it’s completely opposite. 😀 So, to make the heat wave (and summer in general) more tolerable I just chopped some hair off. 😛
Activities of the week:
- Riding my bike, then relaxing a lot.
- I bought a yoghurt maker, now I just need to get the cultures so that I can start making it myself. The reason behind my purchase is the fact that I cannot tolerate dairy, and soy isn’t really the best choice. We have quite a few soy yoghurts available in our stores, but I would prefer rice yoghurt or almond yoghurt. There is one store that has one variety of rice yoghurt but it’s quite expensive, and I have also come across coconut yoghurt, but I am looking for a plain one so that I can add my own fruit to it (the kind that my body can tolerate).
- Celebrated my birthday this week. The only photo I have is the one below. Sometimes, you need to be really present in the moment and create memories in your mind, not on the phone. 😉
Song of the week:
- Once again, it will be a female singer. I’ve chosen this song and video because it carries a really important messages. It’s Try by Colbie Caillat.
I hope you had a great week!