Fact of the week:
- Wearing flip-flops is not good for your feet. My right foot started really hurting while I was wearing flip-flops (it also happened last year) so I had to opt for other shoes – kind of hard in such weather.
Quote of the week:
- Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you. by Wayne Dyer
Article of the week:
- Nature sure is beautiful, isn’t it? We just have to make sure to keep it this way. This is my favourite photo of the series.
Photo of the week:
- This beautiful arrangement grabbed my attention.
Activities of the week:
- Lovely weather calls for lovely outfits. 😀
- Although, it must be added that I escaped a storm 4 times in three days. It certainly has been a strange summer so far.
- I got this book as a birthday present. It talks about two older ladies in a retiring home and all their wonderful adventures. It’s really funny so I would recommend it if you are in need of a laugh or just some relaxation. It reads easily and you can read it at one sitting.
- Went on a speed date for the first time. I didn’t think it can be so exhausting. I must remember to circle Yes or No immediately as the man leaves the table.
- The joys of having a rectoscopy. 😉
Song of the week:
- OK, so it’s time for a male voice. 😉 This week it’s Angels (live from Knebworth) by Robbie Williams. I heard him sing live a couple of years ago, quite the entertainer and a really powerful voice.