Fact of the week:
- Spend less time on the boring work, and more time doing what you love.
Quote of the week:
- I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practising gratitude. by Brene Brown
Articles of the week:
- I found these really great organizing tips – there are 52 listed so I am sure you will find something that you can use. I’m guilty – I have a purse organiser. I just got fed up of searching for things in my bag. And I keep things (for sewing, sellotape, scissors, etc) in a biscuit can. And the idea how to store make-up is just brilliant! Which one do you like best?
- If you have a backyard and want to do some DIY, these suggestions might help you. Or if you have children and want to keep them entertained but don’t want to spend a fortune.
Photo of the week:
- Ah, our lovely pets. Even when they make us angry, it’s not for too long, or at least we can look back at those moments and smile.
Activities of the week:
- Just enjoying summer. When it finally arrived. 😀
- Saw this in a store and bought it. Unfortunately, it isn’t leak proof so if you travel with it make sure that you put it upright. I’d say it is perfect if you want to put some cereal and fruit in it, and then you bring yoghurt in its original packaging and just pour it in when it’s snack time.
- They advertise it as shown in the photo below but that would just make the yoghurt spill out (unless it’s upright all the time). It has two containers (as can be seen in the photo), and there is a spoon attached at the bottom of the top container. You can also use it without the top one, but then you need to make sure you take the spoon with you.
- A friend told me that there is a cool brass band from Switzerland, and that they perform on the streets in the centre so I decided to check them out. I’m not really a fan of brass instruments but they were really good (and they did have a drummer) and loud. People were dancing along, and even the mayor congratulated them on their performance.
Song of the week:
- Might be a strange choice but it’s School’s Out for Summer by Alice Cooper. I must admit that I had no idea this song was sung by him. :p
How was your week?