Fact of the week:
- It looks like I have really shy readers who don’t dare to comment on my posts. 😀 Please, comment away! 😉
Quote of the week:
- The most important moment is now. The most important person is the one you are looking at right now. The most important thing you could do in your life is what you are doing now. The best way to prepare for the future is to be totally present now. by Deepak Chopra
Article of the week:
- The sky is the limit when it comes to people’s imagination. Some ideas just had me thinking Why would you need this?, some made me laugh, and there were a few that I like.
Photo of the week:
Activities of the week:
- I was pleasantly surprised by Esprit and how fast they deliver the items you order, especially when it’s an international shipping – it only took 2 days!!! And the return forms are also in my mother tongue, so I have nothing but praise for them. Oh, and I bought these trousers and they were on sale:
- I found this lovely wrapping paper a few weeks ago, and finally I got the opportunity to use it. 🙂 I recycled an old cardboard box that I got when I ordered Paula’s Choice products. As I am not that good at wrapping gifts, I try to keep it as simple as possible. 🙂 This was a gift for a friend who is vegan so I was really happy to find some vegan shower gels.
- I had no idea we had such small buses in my town. I guess they are used only in summer or during school holidays when there are fewer people using them.
- I was running some errands in the city centre and I was wondering why so many people are standing on the bridge and looking at the river. Of course, I had to take a peak, and was surprised to see people on SUPs – this is usually reserved for the sea. And in whole honesty, I wouldn’t want to do it on the river in my town as I wouldn’t want to fall into it. 😉
Song of the week:
- I was watching MTV the other evening (wow, I cannot remember when I last uttered this sentence, it must be a decade ago 😉 ), and I saw Linkin Park. I’ve always liked their songs, some more and some less, I think it’s the mixture of singing and rap that is so appealing, and let’s not forget their powerful lyrics. I’ve decided on their song Numb because this one was the first one I liked by them.
How was your week?