Fact of the week:
- This summer has been the weirdest ever. Not summery at all. Escaping from the rain has become sport Nr. 1, and swimming an extreme sport. 😉
Quote of the week:
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone. by Reba McEntire
Article of the week:
- As a cat lover, and a former cat owner, I find some of these tips really useful. I wish I had known the one about removing cat hair and those neat trick about cat scratch post on the wall. My cats also loved playing with Kinder surprise balls – they would even bring it to me so that I could throw it again.
Photo of the week:
- Maybe this will be some of us when we are old. And hearing-impaired. 😀
Activities of the week:
- I haven’t been doing much these days except from relaxing before having to go to work again. When the weather was nice, it was time for lovely clothes:
- I went shopping the other day and saw this beauty. In my next life this one will be mine – all 5 kg of it, and I will eat it with the tablespoon. 😛 Until then, a girl can dream. 😉
- I’ve always loved coconut. I remember eating coconut flakes in secret when I was much younger – they were so yummy. 🙂 I bought coconut water a while ago but was afraid to drink it because I didn’t know how my body would react to it. One day, I was feeling courageous and drank it and my body was fine. 🙂 It seems perfect during and after riding my bike in warm, sunny days. I showed it to my friend and she said that she didn’t like the taste of this one, but for me it is just fine. I few years ago I tried another brand and it almost put me off of coconut water, then another friend suggested this one.
Song of the week:
- I didn’t know what song to post this week, so I said I was posting the first song that came on the radio. It was Blow me (One Last Kiss) by Pink. I remember seeing Pink for the first time on MTV many years ago, and I thought this girls got something. She continues to put out great songs – lyrically and musically, so I am glad she stuck around. 😉
How was your week?