Facts of the week:
- Home, sweet home! As good as it feels to go on holiday, it also feels nice to come back. 🙂
- Who knew so much could fit into my post box? (I think I was postman’s least favourite person for a few days.) 😉
Quote of the week:
- If someone treats you like shit, just remember that there is something wrong with them, not you. Normal people don’t go around destroying other human beings.
Article of the week:
- I went to the seaside with my sister who has a 4-year-old and a month-old. One night the older one fell off her bed – luckily, the bed wasn’t that high and she landed on one of her toys. Maybe next time I suggest they use a pool noodle? The one for preventing ice cream from getting all over your hands. Number 20 and 21 are also very clever – I think these would be great for my older two nephews because their room is always a mess. 😉
Photo of the week:
- This one goes out to all fellow introverts. 😀
Activities of the week:
- I was at the seaside last week and some parts of this week. It was a welcome break from everything – I needed my mind to just relax completely so I didn’t take my computer with me. I only took my mobile and checked e-mail every other day, basically just to delete most of the emails coming in. 😀 I don’t know if it is the scent of salt in the air, the hot air, the humidity or something else that just makes me very lazy when at the seaside. I must admit that I missed the following things: my bed (hey, nothing is as comfortable as your own bed, unless you need to change it), my Pink Panther (my bike; there were a few moments when I just wanted to go for a ride), and fish for lunch (yes, it seems strange that I didn’t have fish for lunch when I was at the seaside, but the apartment I was staying at had no oven, the tiny store near it didn’t sell any fish so I could grill it, the pier where they sold fish in the morning was so far I didn’t really have the energy to go there in the heat). Guess what I had for lunch when I came back? 😉
- The worst part of coming back from a holiday is doing all the laundry. Every time I return I say to myself that I need to pack less next time but I never do. And I could so use a Sport Billy bag. 😉
- Here are some photos from my holiday. Let’s start with the youngest ones:
- Enjoying ourselves:
- Let’s head to the beach:
- I found some nice little beach apartments and houses:
- And, of course, there has to be a rainy day so that you write all the postcards. 😉 We saw this beauty:
- It was my sister’s birthday so Happy Birthday to her! She had this cake along with my two nephews and they all rolled their eyes out of pure enjoyment so I am guessing it tasted like a little piece of heaven. 🙂
Song of the week:
- This week, you get to listen to One Republic’s Love Runs Out. I heard it the other day on the radio and I immediately knew it was One Republic, the singer just has such a distinct voice.
How was your week?