Fact of the week:
- Autumn and winter are usually quite grey months so why do clothes designers also make autumn and winter clothes so dark? Wearing and seeing colourful clothes just lifts our spirits so why not design something that lifts us up during the months when days are short and we’re all just yearning for some sun?
Quote of the week:
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do. by Henry Ford
Articles of the week:
- Situations that only a couch potato can understand – we’ve all been there at one point 😀
- If you’ve ever had someone at work take your sandwich, you will love invention Nr. 13 – I surely wouldn’t eat a sandwich like that. The only problem that could occur is someone throwing away your sandwich. 😉 The umbrella /handbag also looks cool but where do you put the things you keep in the handbag once it starts raining? Perhaps carry a small foldable bag inside?
Photo of the week:
- And then the music comes. 😀
Activities of the week:
- The week started with a blast – gorgeous weather and high temperatures just made it compulsory to go to the swimming pool. 🙂 Unfortunately, it didn’t last long. 😦
- I bought myself some watermelon – the small versions. I must add that this was my favourite fruit of all times. I have only tried it once since I got diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, and even then it was only one bite. This time, I tried a whole slice – it tasted like heaven.
- I tried making my own yoghurt and it didn’t go well, so I will try again. I mean, I have the cultures so I need to use them. 😛
- I had some spelt flour that was nearing its expiration date so I decided to make myself egg-free pancakes – I had no eggs at home and I was too lazy to go to the store. I added a banana to the mixture. I don’t know it the food agreed with me, or perhaps it was the spinach that caused me problems the next day.
- I didn’t do much because it was raining a lot – from Tuesday evening until Saturday evening, so I stayed inside and nursed my cold. I am lucky that the floods and the landslides didn’t occur in my town, but it is quite a different story throughout my country. Two people even died when they were swept away by the high river.
Song of the week:
- It’s time for a female voice again and this week it is Hayley Williams’ voice (lead singer of Paramore) singing The only exception. Because we all hope to find that someone. 😉
How was your week?