Fact of the week:
- I am a happier person when I have slept for at least 8 hours, the temperatures outside are between 25-28°C, and the sun is shining.
Quote of the week:
What does your attitude proclaim to the world about you today? It is never to late to change your story, start by changing your thoughts and pay attention to your attitude. by Bob Proctor
Article of the week:
- I am a huge cat lover so these gifs really warm my heart. ❤
Photo of the week:
- This one was taken on Tuesday morning at 8 a.m as I was waiting at the zebra crossing. The fog was just starting to lift and you can see the sun rays are about to make their appearance in full force. 😀
Activities of the week:
- As we had glorious weather on Monday and Tuesday I decided to go to soak up the sun so I went to a swimming pool straight after work for two hours of de-stressing. 😉
- Again, I rode my bike a bit, but only on Friday. I worked in the afternoon on Wednesday, and I was very tired on Thursday. Even waking up was hard. 😀 And then on Friday, I woke up at 3.33 a.m. – yup, I looked at my watch because I wanted to see how many hours I still had before I had to get up. 🙂 I went to bed before 10 and I had some nightmares that woke me up – I was dreaming that I had some insects coming out of my body. Weird! 😀
- Saturday was spent in front of my computer – just wrote some things for the blog and a few emails.
- I finally received my package from China. I ordered this at the beginning of September and was starting to fear that the parcel might have been lost along the way. I must admit that it does look better on the photo, it is shorter in real life, but it is still OK. And it gave me an idea what to do with tops that I no longer wear. 😀 Ah, to just think of the ones I threw away this year – you live, you learn, I guess. 😀
Song of the week:
- It’s Taylor Swift again, this time with Trouble.