Fact of the week:
- Oh, the joys of ulcerative colitis – I was woken up in the middle of the night because of pain in my butt. It felt like someone was stabbing me and it continued the next day. Glorious sunshine outside and I was stuck at home. 😦 It’s such a terrible disease I wouldn’t wish upon my worst enemy. And yesterday marked my two year anniversary from being diagnosed.
Quote of the week:
- Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good; try to use ordinary situations. by Jean Paul Richter
Photo of the week:
- I saw this while going to work one morning and I thought I’d share it with you.
Articles of the week:
- I am not really a fan of John Malkovich, but I must admit that I am impressed by some of these photos, showing him recreating history’s iconic photographs.
- Someone had a brilliant idea and turned modern pop songs into sonnets. Truly an amazing and creative idea!
Activities of the week:
- I was still tired after having to work so my the previous week, I didn’t do much after work. Just running some errands, nothing that special. 😉
- I saw these boots at Deichmann and fell in love immediately, but the price seems a bit steep so I am going to wait for a while. 😉
- And I came across this beautiful green knitted cardigan.
- Nothing says Autumn is here! more than the smell of roasted chestnuts.
- Save the cheerleader, save the world! 😉 🙂 Well, actually it’s Nashville. I’ve never really listened to country music, but I must admit that this show has made me realise that there is something great about country.
Song of the week:
- What to choose, what to choose? It’s getting a bit tough because I don’t listen to the radio at work – you cannot really do that when you are a teacher – and I just forget to turn it on when I am home so I have no idea what’s popular now, that is why I am giving you an oldie today. It’s S & M by Rihanna. Enjoy!
And how was your week?