Fact of the week:
- I need to worry less. And trust the universe more.
Quote of the week:
- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. by Nelson Mandela.
Articles of the week:
- With days getting shorter and the weather getting colder, we will spend most of the days indoors. If your children get bored easily, why not try these 25 science experiments? 😀
- What 200 calories look like in different foods.
Photo of the week:
- I’ve always loved reading. I remember walking home from school with a book in my hands, getting indoor and not being able to see anything because of the light-darkness contrast. 😀
Activities of the week:
- Colder days just call for soups. 🙂 What you can do is put some vegetable and some chicken into a large dish, add water and cook for about 1.5 hours. You get yourself some tasty soup, and you can thicken it to get some delicious sauce which you can add to mashed potatoes and the chicken. Oh, I love mashed potatoes made with butter and sour cream. A lot of people in my country make mashed potatoes with butter and milk, but trust me when I say that butter and sour cream are much, much better. Try it and let me know.
- I met up with a friend in the centre. We only had tea, but I just had to take photos of some of the delicious treats they have to offer. Too bad I can’t have any. 😦
- There was a dog store opposite the cafe, so I decided to check it out. I bought these for a friend’s dog. The biscuits are vegan, and they have apples and cinnamon in them among other things. They smell like Christmas. 😀 I forgot to ask the lady what their expiration date is so I guess my friend’s dog will get them the next time I see them. Oh, and my friend can try them, too. She’s vegan. I would try them myself but cinnamon doesn’t agree with me otherwise these would be long gone. 😛
- And some more beautiful Autumn photos. I really love warm, sunny days. 😀
Song of the week:
- I love it how some songs just lift you up, make you want to dance, and just give you a lot of (positive) energy. I came across Take That‘s These Days which is one of such songs. 😀 Enjoy!