Fact of the week:
- I can predict the weather! 😀 When I have rain boots on, it stays dry; when I put on regular shoes, I come to work and/or home soaking wet.
Quote of the week:
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. by Walt Disney
Photo of the week:
- I love some of Aunty Acid’s post on Facebook. 😀
Articles of the week:
- Who knew folding a fitted sheet could be so simple? 🙂
- For all freelancers and creative people out there – here is a quick guide to help you decide whether you should do a project for free.
Activities of the week:
- Cleaning the basement sure has its benefits. You find your college books and you post an ad – well, I haven’t opened any of the books for at least 10 years so why not make someone appreciate them. 🙂 It is a nice way to earn some money right when there are lots of birthdays on the calendar and when you also find some nice things for Christmas. 😀
- It doesn’t take much to make a child happy – just taking them to their gym class is quite enough. My niece was bouncing and laughing the whole way from the car to the gym. 😀
- Creating test papers for next week. I already know how I am going to spend the next weekend. 😉
- Speaking of some heavy work, it would be nice if it could be done in such a hammock. 😉 I saw it near my work – I’d prefer they were closer to my home, and the weather being sunny and very warm, of course. 🙂 Having a sea near wouldn’t hurt either. 😛
- As I have mentioned before, I love fish. I really like the gilt-head sea brim. I usually cut the head and the tail off before baking it in tin foil – only because my oven is rather small and this is the only way that two fish can fit into it. 😀 I use baking paper so that aluminium doesn’t come in contact with the fish.
- My two little nieces finally get along so that there is no fighting, screaming, or crying for 3 hours. 😀 Well, the only crying was done when we had to leave.
- Woke up to glorious clear skies and lovely sunshine today. Then I found this monster:
- After cleaning my whole flat, I went for a walk with a friend, and we say this beautiful rainbow:
Song of the week:
- One Republic are having a concert in my hometown tonight so it is only right that I post one of their songs. It is I lived.