Fact of the week:
- Sometimes, the best of times are had when they are completely unplanned.
Quote of the week:
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. by Milton Berle
Photo of the week:
- We all need someone like that in our lives, wouldn’t you agree?
Articles of the week:
- I really like Asian women, especially those from Thailand, Taiwan, and Japan. I think they look really, really beautiful. It is a shame they want to look more like western women, because their uniqueness makes them gorgeous. I was surprised to see how some Chinese women are changed by plastic surgery.
- I can be slightly OCD at times so these kitchen storage ideas are really my cup of tea.
Activities of the week:
- I did some unplanned shopping. 😀 The reason why I went to the shopping centre was to find some nice frames for my new glasses, and as I was already there I checked a shoe shop. I got these grey ankle boots at a ridiculously low price of €10.
- And then on Friday I had to go to the city centre to buy tickets for a concert of a string quartet and fish for lunch at the fish market. On my way to the bus stop I noticed a second-hand shop. It had only opened the day before so I decided to check it out. I found this nice blue dress for only €8. It is longer at the back, but you cannot really see that in the photo. I think I will wear it to next week’s concert. 😀
- As mentioned above, I went to a concert on Friday evening with a friend. She had never been to one before (and I mean a concert of classical music) so we decided to check this one out. It was OK, but I prefer the whole orchestra. Afterwards we went to a nearby pub and danced the night away. 😀 The music was quite good. It was a mixture of songs from the 60s onwards from various genres, with songs in English, Slovene, and Croatian, so there was something for everyone. 😀
- I saw these masterpieces at the shopping centre. They are almost too beautiful to eat. 😀
- I saw this huge pile of leaves when coming home from work the other day. It made me want to throw myself on top of it, I just didn’t know how soft the landing would be and I didn’t want to find out. 😉
Song of the week:
- This week I am giving you Livin’ on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. Enjoy! 😀