Fact of the week:
- I don’t like late autumn. I don’t like winter. Period. It’s because of the short days and the lack of warmth and sun.
Quote of the week:
- You are never beaten until you admit it. by George Patton
Photo of the week:
- I don’t play games on Facebook so this is what I think of most invitations. 😛
Articles of the week:
What a good way to give back to your community, wouldn’t you agree?
- This one will come in handy in the summer – how to make ice cream in 10 minutes without any machines. Well, if you live in the southern hemisphere, then it’s the perfect time to try this out. 😀
Activities of the week:
- Since I didn’t do a week in review last week, this one will be about the activities of the last two weeks. I went to a concert of classical music with a friend. We couldn’t find a parking space in the centre so we had to park the car about 15 minutes away with 16 minutes to spare before the beginning. We still had to get the tickets for the concert and I was a bit sceptical about us making it on time. Luckily, a young man let us go before him at the ticket counter, and I knew my way around the venue, so we literally sat down onto our seats a second before they started playing. 😀 Since the hall wasn’t full, we decided to go and sit in the front row after the break, and it was a really good decision as you could hear the music much better.
- We had culture day at school, and we went to a museum. The pupils listened to what life was like in our town 2,000 years ago. I took many photos, but they are of the pupils and I don’t post such photos, so you will have to do with a photo of two masks actors used in the theatre.
- Since Christmas is almost around the corner, I went Christmas shopping this week. I already bought one thing a few weeks ago, but there are still many presents that I need to buy.
- While I was shopping, I entered Woman’s Secret store. I don’t need anything new when it comes to underwear or pyjamas, so I didn’t go in with the intention of buying anything. This onesie pyjama caught my eye so I had to try it on. My sister has wanted one for ages but since she hates sewn-on buttons (she won’t even touch them), the only option is a pyjama without a zipper or with metal clip buttons, and this one had them! I had to try it on and then I sent the photo to my sister, asking her if she would like it as a gift. Although she had previously told me that she has enough pyjamas, this one was just too cute for her to pass on it.
- I also took some photos of cakes displayed.
- When you hear the words ”foam rolling”, you think of something pleasant, relaxing, something you would enjoy, but let me tell you that it hurts and sometimes I even end up with bruises. You wouldn’t guess that this nice foam roller in the photo can cause this.
- I had a lovely, somewhat brutal, massage two days ago. My skin really appreciated being rubbed in the oil, it looked so refreshed and healthy afterwards. It also seemed as if a lot of my cellulite was gone – it could be because of the massage or perhaps my skin was just dehydrated. Either way, I loved it. 🙂 And I slept for 10 hours that night. 😀 Must do them more often. 😉
Song of the week:
- I heard it on the radio this week and since Christmas is coming up, it is only right that I post it. It’s Mariah Carey with her All I Want for Christmas.