Fact of the week:
- I love sunny weather, even if it means that the temperatures fall below 0°C. Here is proof – I met up with a friend at a ”beach” (we call it so because it is by the river and there’s sand) and we enjoyed the sun when it was -6°C with the cold wind making it seem like -10°C.
Quote of the week:
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. by Oscar Wilde.
Photo of the week:
- This is so me, hihihihi.
Articles of the week:
- We already live in the future. Just check these amazing pictures and gifs.
- Oh, how beautiful and romantic. I wish we had such bicycle paths.
Activities of the week:
- I noticed that my eyesight deteriorated slightly so I had it checked out and, of course, I was right. I decided to buy a new frame because the one I was using had a loose screw so you are always at a risk of the lense falling out and breaking. :p I ended up buying a frame that I fell in love with two years ago but decided it was a bit too expensive. It is by Silhouette.
- I loved these slippers the minute I saw them, so I had to buy them. 😀 I also bought them for my sister and my mum for Christmas. My sister’s flat is always cold because the downstairs neighbour doesn’t turn the heating on until it is really cold outside, meaning that the floor in my sister’s flat is cold and you need slippers with a thick bottom layer. Thick socks don’t help, I’ve tried it many times.
- I also got this dark blue winter coat. I already have a coat but it seems to me that it wouldn’t do well in -20°C, so my sister bought me this parka one. As they only had a couple left, they were 50% off! 😀
- One of the gifts that I gave to a few of my relatives was a mini box of love. 😀 It is a mini box which contains a bubble bath & shower creme (100 ml), a nourishing body butter (50 ml), and a shower puff. You can choose from different flavours/scents: strawberries and cream, vanilla and almond, mango and papaya, raspberry and blackberry. You can order them at www.ilovecosmetics.eu. You can order individual products (and oh my, they sure have a lot to choose from), a big box of love, a little box of love, a mini box of love, a tiny box of love etc. I got mine from my sister’s boyfriend (the company he works for imports them) so I didn’t buy them in a store or online, but I am just checking out the site and I remember my sister having a shower gel and it smelled so yummie. 😀 I am definitely going to buy some more from them for my use, I just have to use up all of the shower gels I already have at home. 😀
- I got a present from a friend that I decided to open on New Year and this is what was hiding under the wrapping paper.
- My mum got a nice present from my older sister, something that was just up my alley. I don’t know if I have already mentioned that I love the scent of white musk. I helped mum open her present, or should I say read what each bottle was, and when I saw that all were based on white musk, I just had to test it. Luckily, she preferred the smell of the deodorant I got, so we switched. 😀
- You are supposed to wear red on New Year’s Eve so this is what I wore. I won’t show you the underwear though so you are just going to have to trust me it was red. 😀
- I watched the fireworks from my window, dressed really warmly (as if I went outside) and covered in a warm blanket. This was the only photo I took – hey, I was busy enjoying the splendid fireworks.
- I didn’t make it to the centre in 2014, at least not when it gets dark so you can see the beauty of Christmas lights, only made it on Friday. Two friends of mine and I met up but the photos I took with my phone aren’t that good, and that is why the following photos are taken from the web.
Song of the week:
- I’ve heard it so many times on the radio and it always puts me in a better mood, but this is the first time that I actually remember to post it here. It is The Script’s Superheroes.