Fact of the week:
- I have low patience.
Quote of the week:
- Pessimism is contagious. by my therapist
Photo of the week:
- This made me laugh. 😀
- My kind of a celebrity. This is one of the things I will do with my millions. 😀
- If you want to know how to get the perfect eyebrows, here is how. 😀
Activities of the week:
- I haven’t really been up to much lately, and there are two reasons for it: 1) I am still nursing my foot injury so I cannot be active that much, 2) the weather has been … uninspiring to say the least. 😛 I can feel my energy levels decreasing and all this sitting and resting is just making me restless. I want to be active, do sports, and that in return gives me more energy. Well, I guess I will have to wait a bit more. I did go to the beach – as a friend and I call a river bank that has recently got some sand. A swan family saw us and they came to check us out, probably thinking we had some food for them, but they didn’t realise that I am slightly frightened of them.
- I had reflexotherapy last week. I have had it with three different reflexotherapists so far and I must say that I enjoyed the last one the least. Not that the man did anything wrong but I was just hoping for it to be more intense, kind of like a massage, especially on my soles. At the end he told me what he could feel from reflexotherapy – that there are some problems with my back (well, I have been having some back pain), that my immune system is a bit low (yup, I actually know the exact date when it ”crashed”), and that there is some kind of a problem with my large intestines – at a turn (yup, I’ve been feeling the pain in the same spot for the past few weeks). He used a body butter that smelled amazingly so I just had to ask what it was and then I bought it the very same day. 😀
- I had my first kiwi fruit and tangerines since October 2012! Those with IBD (Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis) know how big this is and how much strength it takes to do this. You see, fresh fruit and vegetables can cause mild to severe problems to those living with this condition, and trying to eat a certain fruit or vegetable that is high on the list of causing problems takes courage. Or perhaps, at one point, you have just had enough and try it whatever the consequences. I was so fed up with my immune system being really low that I just decided to give it some fruit high in vitamins, and not only on one occasion but on several. 😀 Did I have regrets? Not on some days, but yes on some others. 😉
- Cashew nuts. Love them but hate them at the same time. I only have a few every couple of months. I am really good at avoiding the shells in the store where they have them, but I went to Hofer/Aldi the other day and they have them at the cashier’s so I gave into the temptation.
- I rarely remember my dreams, but I do remember this one I had this week – I wonder why? 😉 I dreamt that I had ice cream – I ate it directly from not one, but two boxes. 😀 It’s strange, because it’s winter now so I have no idea why I dreamt ice cream. I bought quite a few bananas on Friday and when I saw that all of them ripened quite a lot until the next day I was a bit disappointed, but then I had a brilliant idea and chopped a few and put them in the freezer so for the past two days I’ve been having banana ice cream and it is sooooo yummie!
- And finally – I have bought a house! And it is by the sea! It really is a dream-come-true! Do you like it? 😀
Song of the week:
- I had no idea what to post this week, so I just said I would post the song that comes on MTV first. It is The Script and their No good in goodbye.