Fact of the week:
- The only reason why I haven’t written a Week in review for the past few weeks is because nothing that interesting has happened. 😀 That’s winter for you.
Quote of the week:
- Always … unconditionally … Follow your heart. Understand that persistence, hard work, and determination are the keys to success. by Barbara Cage
Photo of the week:
- I saw this in a store and thought that it was cute enough to take a photo and publish it here. 😀
Articles of the week:
- What 2,000 calories look like.
- Can you guess the song that the pictures drawn by children represent?
- Photoshop or no photoshop?
Activities of the week(s):
- We had snow. And lots of it. Although not as much as in the USA in the past few days/weeks.
- Have I mentioned that I am clumsy? Well, I am. 😀 I managed to hit my knee into a concrete rubbish bin simply because I was looking the other way. Luckily, it wasn’t tall enough for me to hit my head. 😛
- I have bought myself ankle weights – no longer do I need to use boots! 😀
- I went ice-skating! 😀 I think the last time I did it was about 15 years ago. 😛 I do rollerblade every summer, but stepping on ice and the first few minutes were nerve-wracking. I thought to myself ”Why did I say yes to this?”, but it was soon forgotten. I went there with my younger sister and her daughter who was on skates for the second time. She was really enjoying herself – and why wouldn’t she when she had my sister and me holding her hands and skating with her. At one time she even told us to go faster – my sister and I had to laugh as it seemed as if we were her two horses. 😀
- You’d think red was my favourite colour, but it is quite the opposite. 🙂
- We did have some sunny days, and by some I mean fewer than 10. 😦
- And just because it’s winter, it doesn’t mean my body doesn’t crave ice cream. 🙂 Banana ice cream it was.
- I had time off this week and the weather was terrible for the most part – cloudy, rainy, cold – really not something you’d want. 😉 Then, on Thursday it changed. I woke up to sunshine and my mood improved immediately. 😀 I put on some upbeat, happy songs and danced to them in my flat, and did some cleaning. I could finally go on a long walk – I spent 4 hours outside, just enjoying the sunshine. Here are some photos that I took.
Song of the week:
- Yesterday, Slovenia decided who will represent the country at the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest which will be held in May in Vienna, Austria. Here is the winning song – it’s Here For You by Maraaya.