Good news! I have decided to extend my special offer when it comes to two of my books, directed at losing fat and getting fit, strong & lean. 😀 😀 😀
If you buy the workout guide Get Fit, Strong & Lean until 31st January you will get the diet guide Eat Yourself Healthy and Sexy completely free! Yes, at no charge at all!
Get Fit, Strong & Lean: How to Get That Bikini Body in Only 3 Months can be yours for only €34.99 (EUR), meaning that it costs only €11.66 per month of exercise (or €8.75 if you also count in the pre training exercises)! I don’t know about you, but where could you find a personal trainer who would charge you only this small amount per 12 training sessions in one month?
Just click here to buy it (you will be redirected to http://www.paypal.com). The book will be delivered to this email within 24 hours.
This workout guide was written for all those who want to get fit, strong & lean (and perhaps also lose some weight/fat in the process), but don’t necessarily have the time and/or the money to spend hours at the gym on a regular basis.
Each training session is only 30 minutes long (but very effective) and all the workouts in the book are such that you can do at the comfort of your own home with equipment that you already have at home or such that wouldn’t cost a fortune to buy.
The book provides you with:
– tips on what to do before a workout, during a workout, and after a workout,
– a list of equipment you will need and what you can substitute it with,
– explanations on why you need to do cardio, LISS, HIIT, and lift weights,
– warming up and stretching exercises with photos,
– 4 weeks of pre training exercises with photos (perfect if you are not already very active as it prepares your body for the real deal),
– 12 weeks of exercise program with photos – 3 training sessions per week, each lasting only 30 minutes!
Here is the table of contents:
And here is a sample of a training session:
This workout guide is an eBook, which means that you get it delivered to your email within 24 hours of your purchase. It is available in pdf format, so you can use it on a computer, on a tablet, on an iPad, on your mobile phone, or you can print it out and you are good to go!